Putting the sunshine back into children’s lives!
By providing advocacy and support for children and their carers, there is a chance that healing can take place. And where better to have a therapeutic programme for children other than Gozo, the sun shines most of the year and it’s a very spiritualised place.
We will offer
- a non trauma focussed therapeutic holiday
- no need to be retraumatised
- feel safe and calm
- learn to manage emotions, actions or decisions.
- support, warmth, empathy
- insight in the present moment,
- building resilience to cope with stressors and the real life events of the future.
Left untreated, complex PTSD symptoms can worsen and have long term consequences on children’s health and well-being, economic and social outcomes.